Biomedical Engineering programme at The Chinese University of Hong Kong is taught by faculty members from Faculty of Medicine, School of Life Sciences and Faculty of Engineering. Students are exposed to latest technical contents by practicing specialists.
CareersOur program aims to be the premier source of well-educated biomedical engineers in the broad fields of medical devices, biosensors, bioinformatics, biomaterials, medical biotechnologies, and to nurture future leaders in the field of biomedical engineering.
- Biomedical Engineering
- Basic Biomedical Science
- Medical Robotics
- Medical Imaging
- Medical Device Regulatory Affairs and Intellectual Property
- E-Health Technologies
- Medical Devices and Sensor Networks
- BioMEMS and Bio-Nanotechnology
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Bioinformatics & Biostatistics View 16 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in Hong Kong (SAR)
- graduated from a recognized university and obtained a bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- graduated from an honours programme of a recognized university with a bachelor's degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than "B"; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
- English Proficiency
International21592 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21592 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National21592 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21592 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- Full time HK$169,500 by 2 installments
- Part time HK$169,500 by 5 installments
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.