The Exercise Science programme at The Chinese University of Hong Kong is suitable for professionals in the sports, education, health and social service arenas, including sports scientists and medical practitioners, school teachers, nurses, allied health professionals, health administrators, social workers, coaches, athletes, team managers and others interested in pursuing a career in sports and exercise science.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods in Exercise Science and Sports Studies
- Statistics in Exercise Science and Sports Studies
- Exercise: Physiological Benefits, Limits and Adaptation
- Sports Nutrition for Health and Performance
- Structural Biomechanics of the Human Body
- Biomechanics of Sports Injury
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Sciences View 3 other Masters in Sports Sciences in Hong Kong (SAR)
- Applicants must have a recognized bachelor degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class, or equivalent.
- Applicants should fulfill the "English Language Proficiency Requirement" as stipulated by the Graduate School.
International16640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16640 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National16640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16640 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Full-time programme: HK$130,000 (by 2 installments)
- Part-time programme:HK$120,000 (by 4 installments)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.