This Occupational Therapy program from Bond University is also the first Occupational Therapy Masters in Australia that gives you the choice between a Research stream (preparing you for careers in research and academia) or a Business stream (where you undertake business electives relevant to careers in management and/or the private sector). Bond’s innovative approach to occupational therapy education ensures that graduates are work-ready, competent, and confident to practice in a wide range of settings.
Thanks to Bond’s trimester system, you can complete the Master of Occupational Therapy in just two years. Undergraduate pathways include Bond’s Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science, Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Performance, Bachelor of Biomedical Science, Bachelor of Health Sciences, and Bachelor of Psychology all of which can each be completed in two years. As such, this is a fast-track pathway to postgraduate qualifications and a high-level career in Occupational Therapy.
- Complete the full educational pathway to postgraduate qualifications in Occupational Therapy in just 4 years (2 year Bond undergraduate program + 2 year Master of Occupational Therapy)
- Over 1000 hours of practice-based education in the full spectrum of clinical settings – private practice, community health, mental health services, aged care, hospitals
- Tailor your studies to suit your career interests by choosing a Research or Business stream
- Opportunity to engage in ground-breaking research projects
- Pathway to Bond’s Medical Program
The Bond University Master of Occupational Therapy program has been designed to prepare graduates with the professional qualifications required to practice as an Occupational Therapist in Australia and abroad. Graduates may be eligible to progress to further post-graduate research, leading to potential career options in research organisations and academia.
The program aims to produce graduates with the comprehensive skills and knowledge to succeed as occupational therapists in both national and international healthcare environments. Our graduates also possess the business acumen to compete in a health care setting of increasing privatisation.
- Occupational Therapy
- Health Conditions and Multidisciplinary Management
- Neuroscience for Health Professionals
- Enabling Environments: A Systems Approach
- Engage: In Occupation
- Enable: Occupational Performance
- Occupational Therapy Roles and Responsibilities
- Evidence Based Practice for Health Professionals
- Occupational Therapy: Work
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Occupational Health and Safety View 29 other Masters in Occupational Health and Safety in Australia
CRICOS code: 090670E
- A degree in health sciences or other related degrees with a minimum GPA of 1/4 (equivalent to 4/7) and the equivalent of one semester of anatomy AND one semester of physiology AND two semesters of behavioural science (for example, psychology, sociology).
- Applications should include all accompanying documentation, including academic transcript and subject outlines.
- Applicants who do not meet the prerequisite subject requirements may complete bridging subjects prior to entry.
- Applicants whose previous study was not completed in one of the countries listed where English is considered a first language, must provide documented evidence of the required level of proficiency in the English language.
International70320 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 140640 AUD for the full programme during 24 months.
National65400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 130800 AUD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Gold Coast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.