The Nursing - Executive Leadership program of Anderson University (South Carolina) program of Anderson University (South Carolina) enables you to start your program with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Follow the link below to identify the course sequence you’ll need to earn your degree.
Coursework and Training
In the 41-credit Executive Leadership program, you’ll take MBA classes that will prepare you for positions of authority and for the corporate healthcare setting. Your classes will include Management Thought & Application, Healthcare Finance & Economics, Public Health in Disaster Management, and Healthcare Policy & Structure.
Through these courses, you’ll gain practical knowledge in organizational and management theory, with a particular focus on budgeting, accounting, finance, strategic planning, and organizational development.
The Executive Leadership concentration will prepare you to serve as a chief nursing officer, chief nursing executive, chief executive officer, or in other executive roles. Salaries for nurses in executive leadership range from $80,000 to $200,000.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Faith and Learning Seminar
- Integration of Scholarship into Practice
- Informatics in Healthcare Delivery
- Organizational and Systems Leadership
- Interprofessional Collaboration in Health Promotion
- Executive Leadership
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Nursing View 1725 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from a nationally accredited nursing program with a minimum grade point average of 3.2 averaged from all nursing degree programs.
- Active and unencumbered RN license
- CPR certification
- Current immunization record by start of program
- Complete online application and pay application fee
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Official Transcripts from all former academic institutions
International665 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 665 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National665 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 665 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.