Anderson University (South Carolina)’s Nursing - Executive Leadership program is unique because we view leadership and nursing from a Christian worldview. We understand that our colleagues, our patients, and we ourselves are image-bearers of God. This means that we lead with compassion and integrity. Our professors are practicing nurses themselves, who see leadership as more than a skillset, and nursing as more than just a job. It’s a calling and an honor.
Enroll with a Master’s Degree
Once you begin the program, you can complete your degree in nine semesters (6-10 credits per semester), equivalent to three years. If you enter the program with a Master of Science in Nursing, you can complete the program in as few as five semesters.
All classes are taught online, so you can learn anywhere. You will still meet with your cohort and professors in person once per semester for intensive work days, including simulation labs and seminars if you are in the BSN to DNP cohort. If you are in the MSN to DNP cohort, you will only come to campus your first and last semester for intensive work days.
- Scientific Underpinnings for Nursing Practice
- DNP Project I-IRB
- Clinical Epidemiology and Analytical Methods
- Clinical Scholarship for Evidence-based Practice
- DNP Project II - Implementation
- Advocacy in Healthcare Policy
- Improving Health Outcomes
- DNP Project III - Dissemination
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Materials should be submitted as soon as possible.
DisciplinesLeadership View 567 other Masters in Leadership in United States
- Master’s degree in nursing from a nationally accredited nursing program with a minimum grade point average of 3.2 averaged from all nursing degree programs.
- Active and unencumbered RN license
- CPR certification
- Current immunization record by start of program
- Advanced Practice Certification (MSN to DNP applicants only)
- Complete online application and pay application fee
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Official Transcripts from all former academic institutions
International22260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 795 USD per credit during 18 months.
National22260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 795 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Anderson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.