This Global Education Cooperation program from Seoul National University program will provide educated specialists who embody social, moral, and cultural attitudes toward the global development and local communities. The program also acknowledges the critical role education plays in economic, social and political development of less-developed and developing countries around the world. Korea's own spectacular economic growth and development was heavily indebted to its focus on education.
The lessons and experiences of Korean modern education system and its impact on the Korean economic development may serve as a global model. The program seeks to impart and to globalize the Korean educational development model for diverse learning environments in differing cultures, especially in less-developed and developing countries.
The curriculum emphasizes the analytical review of theoretical perspectives and research and actual participation in field works and internships.
The program brings together diverse disciplines and experts to develop knowledge and skills to design and to implement educational programs to meet the varying needs around the world. International education scholars, advocates, and specialists will be part of the program to support and to provide invaluable insights and experiences to our prospective students.
Upon graduation from the program, prospective students may pursue a career with international agencies such as UN and its affiliated organizations, the World Bank, ADB, AfDB, OECD, and ADEA. Or they may pursue careers with NGOs and Civil Society domains.
Whatever career path the student chooses, student will emerge from the program as a specialist and a leader in international development in education with social, moral, and cultural understanding and its global implications.
More informationVisit official programme website
- The program brings together diverse disciplines and experts to develop knowledge and skills to design and to implement educational programs to meet the varying needs around the world.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 10 other Masters in Teaching in South Korea
- Application Form
- Print out after completing online application
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Two Letters of Recommendation from two different professors with stamp or signature on sealed envelope
- Official Bachelor's Transcript and Degree or Graduation Certificate
- Official Master's Transcript and Degree or Graduation Certificate
- A Copy of the Applicant's Passport
- Copies of both parents' passports
- Official document indicating parent-child relationship between the applicant and parents
- Financial Certification
- Additional materials required to applicants for programs in Fine Arts, Music, Physical Education, Music Education Major or Fine Arts Education Major
International5598 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2799 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.