In the Master of Business Administration - Supply Chain Management program of Anderson University (South Carolina) you’ll receive a broad education in core business management topics with a focus on supply chain management skills needed to perform in our global business environment.
What You’ll Study
In AU’s nine-credit concentration in supply chain management, you’ll study how to evaluate, improve and build this crucial business process, from procurement and project management to logistics and operations management.
Your Future in Supply Chain Management
If you want an edge over the other job applicants wielding their MBAs, consider earning this concentration in supply chain management. You’ll be equipped to attain positions and advancement in both the manufacturing and service sectors. You’ll have the skill set to pursue careers in demand management, production scheduling, sourcing and relationship management, global logistics, supply chain sustainability and inventory management. You’ll be able to serve as a buyer, inventory manager, materials analyst, or purchasing agent, and you’ll be prepared to advance to a top-tier position, such as a manager, director or vice president of supply chain and/or logistics management. Supply chain managers enjoy increased opportunities for career advancement as they take on responsibilities for new product development, manufacturing, budgeting and even managing strategy for an organization.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management
- Strategic Procurement
- Logistics Management
- Management Thought and Application
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Quantitative Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 64 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally or nationally accredited institution of higher learning
- Have previous relevant work experience. If a student is lacking this experience the student may satisfy this requirement by completing an internship or working while in the MBA program
- Appropriate cumulative college GPA (2.75) or GMAT score exceeding 510
- Submit three Reference Request Forms - one being from your supervisor
- Minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper), 220 (computer) or 75 (internet) will be required if English is not the student’s first language, and proof of current Visa for International students
International500 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 500 USD per credit during 12 months.
National500 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 500 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.