About the program
The backbone of the educational process is the inclusion of part-time, assignment-specifc lecturers and teachers, who aid with the year’s main assignment. Besides the studio’s head teacher, students encounter a different lecturer’s approach every semester – always a skilled insider who specializes in the topic or theme that is being explored at the time.
At the Academy of Arts, Architecture and Design in Prague we offer a master degree in Visual Arts - Graphic Design and Visual Communication. As a result, students gain wider perspective than if they simply learned from a single (albeit masterful) persona, who would be influencing them during a long period of time. The students are confronted with many diversified approaches to work and last but not least, they can explore the specific assignment in greater depths.
- Bookbinding, Book and Paper Restoration
- Drawing Course
- Painting Course
- Clay Modelling
- Photography Workshop
- Presentation Skills
- Basics of Lithography
- Basics of Print-Making Techniques
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Graphic Design View 19 other Masters in Visual Arts in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a portfolio containing your own pieces of work related to the area of studies selected - at least 10 examples
- your CV with relevant information about your professional history
- a letter of intent – at least 1 page in Englis
- a recommendation letter
- copies of your BA diploma; in case you are nominated for acceptance, you will be asked to apply for a nostrification, i.e. recognition of your university studies in the Czech Republic by certain recognition authorities, and for this process you will need notarized copies of your diploma and diploma supplement/transcript of records translated to English)
- proof of your capability of studying in English (mininum language level: B2 (CEFR) / 6.0 (IELTS), FCE (CE))
- a filled in application form
International6492 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3246 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA6492 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3246 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- approx. 79 000 CZK (approx. 3000 €) per semester
Living costs for Prague
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.