At the end of the Intercultural Ministry Leadership program of Bethany Global University you will:
- Internalize and practice the spiritual disciplines that form the godly character necessary for transformational leadership.
- Understand current issues and trends in global leadership.
- Become aware of how differences in worldview and culture shape perspectives and practice in leadership.
- Make effective use of the tools and methods available to leaders for understanding, shaping, and influencing the culture of the organization they lead.
- Understanding the value and methods of collaborative relationships in intercultural settings.
- Be able to cast vision and create a strategic plan in an intercultural leadership context.
- Understanding how to develop leaders in an intercultural setting.
- Have learned the skills and tools necessary to become a lifelong leader.
- Biblical Foundations of Leadership
- Jesus as Leader
- Spiritual Formation for Leaders
- Exploring Organizational Culture
- Comparative Cultural Leadership
- Lifelong Leadership Development
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology Christian Studies Leadership View 270 other Masters in Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- be a follower of Jesus Christ
- demonstrate Christian lifestyle and character
- agree to our Statement of Faith
- previously earned a bachelor’s degree with a CGPA of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Fill Out Application
- Submit Personal History
- RequestTwo References: Personal Reference, Pastoral Reference
- Send In Transcripts
- Pay $40 Application Fee
International5284 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13212 USD for the full programme during 30 months.
National5284 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13212 USD for the full programme during 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.