Though each specialisation is unique, they all focus on business in an international environment through the extensive use of case studies, real-life business problems, skills trainings and a master’s thesis.
You can start one of the twelve master's specialisations in International Business at Maastricht University in February and September.
- Accounting & Business Information Technology (formerly named Accountancy)
- Accounting & Control (part-time)
- Managerial Decision-Making and Control (formerly named Controlling)
- Entrepreneurship & Business Development (formerly named Entrepreneurship & SME Management)
- Strategic Corporate Finance
- Information Management & Business Intelligence
- Marketing-FinanceOrganisation: Management, Change & Consultancy
- Strategic Marketing
- Strategy and Innovation
- Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable Finance
- Assurance Services
- Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation
- Internal Control and Data Analytics
- Financial Accounting
- Management Control
- Master's Thesis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance International Business Strategic Management View 20 other Masters in Strategic Management in Netherlands
- You have obtained or will obtain an international bachelor's degree.
- However, applicants from AACSB or EQUIS accredited bachelor's programmes need to fulfil different admission requirements than students with another international bachelor's degree.
International15800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15800 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Maastricht
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.