Although many problems are associated with hybrid materials, research and development in this area continue because of the strengths of these materials. Innovative technology is emphasized in the materials field because hybrid materials provides solutions to technological problems and enable successful new applications.
With respect to sustainability in particular, low-cost, environmentally friendly materials are essential. In addition, hybrid materials are expected to be important in the biotechnology industry.
The goal of the Hybrid Materials program from Seoul National University is to become a center for fostering students’ abilities and inventing sustainable hybrid materials by accumulating and reorganizing the relevant knowledge and incorporating information from other areas.
- Theories ot Structure ot Materials
- Kinetic Process in Materials
- Statistical Mechanics
- Interfacial Structure Analysis
- Application ot Interface Phenomena to Semiconductor Devices
- Composite Materials tor Biomedical Applications
- Hybrid Materials tor Energy Conversion and Storage
- Nanomaterials and Devices tor Energy
- Processing and Mechanical Properties of Nanomaterials
- Electrical and Optical Properties ot Organic Semiconductors
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering View 5 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in South Korea
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Print out after completing online application
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Two Letters of Recommendation from two different professors with stamp or signature on sealed envelope
- Official Bachelor's Transcript and Degree or Graduation Certificate
- Official Master's Transcript and Degree or Graduation Certificate
- A Copy of the Applicant's Passport
- Copies of both parents' passports
- Official document indicating parent-child relationship between the applicant and parents
- Financial Certification
- Additional materials required to applicants for programs in Fine Arts, Music, Physical Education, Music Education Major or Fine Arts Education Major
International7086 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3543 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Seoul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.