The dual master’s degree in Data Analytics and Information Systems Management from Arden University Online prepares you to effectively forecast, plan, coordinate, and ultimately influence decision-making with the help of structured data.
You will learn how to take large amounts of raw data and give it meaning, visualise it, and learn the best techniques for transforming it into digestible information in line with company goals. During this master’s degree, you will learn how to evaluate, develop and implement the latest information technologies.
By mixing these 2 types of expertise (Data Analytics and Information Systems), you will be able to earn a key role in any company, as your insights will inform decisions, the company’s strategy and help it adapt to changing market conditions.
Why study this Master’s programmem
- Get the knowledge and skills you need to train in the highly popular field of Data Science.
- Learn how to analyse and connect large amount of collected data to assist in achieving a company’s key priorities.
- Study flexibility and online course delivery lets you study while you work.
- Get an education of British quality standards.
- Strong focus on getting employed after graduating the program.
What you will learn during this programme
- Learn advanced knowledge about how to properly organise large amounts of data to support decision-making.
- Become familiarized with data warehousing, database languages, and e-business software technologies.
- Track relevant types of data and adapt strategies to your findings.
- Become familiarized with tools that will help you better present your findings to stakeholders.
- Learn how to focus on the big picture, which data is most useful and ways to optimize processes using data.
Careers after graduating this programme
Big data is an invaluable resource in the modern business climate, and by properly understanding how to manage and disseminate it you will become a competitive professional on the job market.Business Information Systems graduates can find jobs as integrated information systems analysts, data mining developers, data warehouse and business intelligence consultants, and more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Design
- Data Handling and Decision Making
- Data Visualisation and Interpretation
- IS and Business Strategy Alignment
- Technology and Trend Monitoring
- Project and Portfolio Management
- Research Project
Arden assessments provide an opportunity to demonstrate your strengths in a number of ways and so a variety of methods are used, these could include:
- Research Proposal
- Dissertation or Journal Article
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 63 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A bachelor's degree or diploma equivalent to a UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2.2).
- If you are not an English native speaker, you will be required to provide us with a proof of English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above.
We welcome an application from you if have substantial suitable work experience (typically 5 years senior level experience) and can show us that you have the motivation to study our online programme. We’ll ask you for a personal statement that demonstrates your ability to study the course. We may also want references and evidence of relevant experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10550 GBP per year during 18 months.
National9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 GBP per year during 18 months.
You can save £1,000 when you apply early! Please note that the Early Bird Offer cannot be used with top-up programmes or short courses, and cannot be combined with other offers. All you need to do is submit your application and secure your place within 7 days of receiving your offer letter and before Dec 12th, 2022.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.