The Data Analytics and Human Resource Management programme offered by the Arden University Online offers the ability to work alongside your studies and will equip you with a solid understanding of the role of HRM, including how productivity in staff can be analysed in reward management.
Coronavirus (Covid-19) updates:
Our current intake is open. We are continuing to deliver an undisrupted learning experience across all our courses. We are Distance Learning specialists with more than 25 years’ experience delivering education online.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
For more information, please visit the programme website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 76 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A bachelor's degree or diploma equivalent to a UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2.2).
- If you are not an English native speaker, you will be required to provide us with a proof of English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10550 GBP per year during 18 months.
National9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 GBP per year during 18 months.
FundingEarly Bird Offer
- Arden University’s Early Bird Offer gives international students studying one of our foundation year, undergraduate, or postgraduate courses online the opportunity to receive £1,000 off their tuition fees.
- All you have to do is be accepted onto your eligible course for our October 2022 intake and pay the holding fee before September 5th 2022.
- It’s as simple as that. Please note that the Early Bird Offer cannot be used with top-up programmes or short courses, and cannot be combined with other offers.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.