With the eruption of digital and social media, there’s never been a more exciting time to work in the rapidly growing field of strategic communication.
The Design - Public Relations and Advertising double degree from University of New South Wales merge contemporary theory and academic rigour with creativity, research and practical industry skills, combining design creativity and rigorous research strategies.
Why choose this degree?
As a graduate of these degrees you will be a well-rounded communication professional known for creativity, innovation and strategic thinking.
Who should choose this degree?
These degrees are ideal for advertising or design industry professionals seeking to advance their career, as well as career-changers wanting to enter vibrant and rapidly evolving industries.
- Graphics, Media and Digital Design
- UX and Responsive Design
- Communications, Branding and Advertising
- Design Management and Strategy
- Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Art Director
- App Development
- Creative Consultancies, Design and Media Studios, Design-led Businesses
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Relations and Advertising/Design A
- Public Relations and Advertising/Design B
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to submit your completed application as early as possible to ensure it will be processed in time for your preferred term.
DisciplinesDesign Media Studies & Mass Media Public Relations View 76 other Masters in Design in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Code: 094951G
2 year plan
- Honours Bachelor degree or Graduate Diploma in a relevant discipline with a record of academic achievement equivalent to a UNSW credit average of 65%
- Bachelor degree in any discipline with a record of academic achievement equivalent to a UNSW credit average of 65%, plus one year relevant professional experience
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent qualification) in a relevant discipline with a record of academic achievement equivalent to a UNSW credit average of 65%
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent qualification) in any discipline with a record of academic achievement equivalent to a UNSW credit average of 65%, plus one year relevant professional experience
International37050 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37050 AUD per year during 36 months.
National28920 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28920 AUD per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.