The mission of the Master of Science in Canine Life Science degree program is to advance the competencies and expand the vision of post-baccalaureate canine professionals and enthusiasts with the expectation that as graduates they will further evolve and develop canine business and assistance dog roles, enjoy expanded job opportunities and mentor the relationship between humans and canines.
- The Emotional Lives of Dogs and Other Animals
- A, B, C Introduction to Scholarly Inquiry and Research Methodology
- Human-Canine Cognition and Communication Compared
- Ethical, Moral and Legal Perspectives of Canine Training, Use and Ownership
- Evolution and Innovations of Dog-Human Partnerships
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesAnimal Sciences View 106 other Masters in Animal Sciences in United States
- Bergin University application and non-refundable application fee
- Proof of identity
- An official transcript of an earned Bachelor's degree from a college or university that is accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
- Personal Essay: One-two page essay explaining the student's interest and future goals related to the program of study. The essay will also include a description of the applicants experience with dogs
- Two letters of reference; one personal, one professional
International18450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18450 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National18450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18450 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.