In an increasingly complex and changing global context, you’ll develop effective leadership skills and qualities to be a transformational pastor, leader, director or CEO through the disciplines of biblical, theological and leadership studies, missiology and spiritual formation.
Complete this Leadership 48-hour degree at Asbury Theological Seminary in as few as three years with online classes and three, one-week campus visits. World-renowned scholars integrate theology, history, sociology, ethics and leadership into your coursework that’s designed specifically for your ministry context. Through campus-visits, online courses and practicums, you’ll gain a community of life-long friendships and practical skills to be a creative and innovative ministry leader.
As you complete your degree, you’ll be able to
- Integrate biblical, theological, missiological and social science perspectives into a cohesive understanding of Wesleyan leadership.
- Demonstrate increased capacity within a holistic systems approach to leadership.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Biblical Narrative
- Vocation of Ministry
- Church History—One
- Christian Ethics
- Missional Formation
- Inductive Bible Study
- Basic Christian Doctrine
- Theology of John Wesley
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 2254 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Application (online at asbury.to/apply)
- $50 non-refundable Application Fee
- Accredited baccalaureate degree
- 2.75/4.0 GPA*
- Official transcripts from all schools where classes were taken for more than one semester
- Personal hostory essay (online)
- Four references (1 pastoral, 1 academic and 2 professional/peer references)
International19500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 650 USD per credit during 12 months.
National19500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 650 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Willow Street
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.