About Civil and Environmental Engineering at Nagoya University
The Master in Civil and Environmental Engineering at Nagoya University offers a comprehensive curriculum through which students will be able to propose and implement concrete solutions toward problems related to various fields.
Fields in Civil and Environmental Engineering:
- Structural and Material Engineering
- Hydraulic Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Transportation Planning
- Infrastructure and Environmental Planning
- Environmental and Safety Engineering.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Frontier in Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Policies for Developing Countries
- Environmental Risk
- Sustainability and Environmental Studies
- Low Carbon Cities Studies
- Water and Waste Management Policies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 32 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Japan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High/Secondary School Graduation Diploma
- Academic Transcript
- Standardized Test Scores
- English Language Proficiency Test Score
- Two Essays
- Two Reference Letters
- Copy of aPassport/Government Issued ID card
- Pay Application Fee
International4115 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4115 USD per year during 24 months.
National4115 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4115 USD per year during 24 months.
- ¥535,800 per year
Living costs for Nagoya
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.