Top-notch faculty from our Criminal Justice program and our School of Business combine forces to provide you with a unique graduate school experience that creates a solid foundation for your career.
- The mission of the Criminal Justice Administration program at St. Thomas Aquinas College is to prepare students for careers in public or non-profit administration. The program will enhance graduates’ ability to contribute to their organization and to society at large.
- It is designed to cultivate the potential and creativity of our students through critical inquiry, communication, and research using select business management concepts as the medium for inquiry in public administration.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial Accounting
- Management Theory and Practice
- Administrative Law
- Statistics for Decision Makers
- Public and Non-Profit Administration
- Evaluation and Evidence-Based Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCriminal Law Criminology Criminal Justice View 258 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
- Completed Application
- Official transcripts from each previously attended college or university must be sent to the Office of Admissions directly from the issuing institution
- GRE General Test scores are required for applicants with a grade point average below 2.8
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of Professional Goals
- A current Resume
International38880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1080 USD per credit during 12 months.
National38880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1080 USD per credit during 12 months.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.