Research topics in the graduate program in the Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering from Seoul National University include petrochemistry, catalyst engineering, organic synthesis, process design, automation, bionics, environmental engineering, fine chemistry, high molecular weight materials and processes, semiconductor/electronic materials processing, fuel cells, nanoscale inorganic new material development, and environmentally friendly clean technology development.
In addition to this vast research scope, the department provides the perfect environment for research in rapidly converging technologies that have the potential to change the future of society.
High Molecular Weight/High Functional Information Materials
Information and Electronic Materials
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Biology View 16 other Masters in Biology in South Korea
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Print out after completing online application
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Two Letters of Recommendation from two different professors with stamp or signature on sealed envelope
- Official Bachelor's Transcript and Degree or Graduation Certificate
- Official Master's Transcript and Degree or Graduation Certificate
- A Copy of the Applicant's Passport
- Copies of both parents' passports
- Official document indicating parent-child relationship between the applicant and parents
- Financial Certification
- Additional materials required to applicants for programs in Fine Arts, Music, Physical Education, Music Education Major or Fine Arts Education Major
International7086 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3543 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Seoul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.