The field of Civil and Environmental Engineering from Seoul National University involves the efficient construction and management of traffic systems.
Practitioners solve traffic problems caused by the increase in human activities due to a rapidly growing economy. Traffic has no purpose in itself but is used as a means of transit. For balanced development of the country and the expansion of indirect societal capital, its efficient arrangement and operation must be researched. Traffic defined in terms of transit covers land, sea, and air traffic.
Areas of Study:
- Traffic Engineering
- Structure and Construction Management
- City Planning and Design
- Hydraulic Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction View 7 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in South Korea
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Print out after completing online application
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Two Letters of Recommendation from two different professors with stamp or signature on sealed envelope
- Official Bachelor's Transcript and Degree or Graduation Certificate
- Official Master's Transcript and Degree or Graduation Certificate
- A Copy of the Applicant's Passport
- Copies of both parents' passports
- Official document indicating parent-child relationship between the applicant and parents
- Financial Certification
- Additional materials required to applicants for programs in Fine Arts, Music, Physical Education, Music Education Major or Fine Arts Education Major
International7086 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3543 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Seoul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.