The Management Engineering - Management of Industrial Processes course at the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO is aimed at training an engineer having a solid technological as well as an economic-managerial cultural background. The objective is that of creating a highly-skilled professional profile able of to play an effective role in strategic and technical-operation decision-making (design and management of business models, organisational structures, projects to develop new products/services, financial policies etc…) having an impact on the competitiveness level of businesses and organisations characterised by rapidly innovating contexts as well as by high technological and market complexity.The course aims at training a graduate having technological as well as economic-managerial skills. However, while the economic-managerial skills are relevant to most of the fields of Management Engineering, the technical ones are characterised by differences that make it difficult to identify a common denominator at a specialised level.This is the reason why the subjects proposed for the Second-Cycle Degree Course in Management Engineering can be ascribed to two typologies:
- The first one, which is alike for all enrolled students, is characterised by the two different issues that jointly represent the backbone of the economic-managerial and production training;
- The second one allows the student to choose the field in which to complete and then specialise his technical-economic training relying on set of courses covering similar subjects as well distinct subjects characterising the course of the first typology.
Employment and professional prospects for the graduates
The graduate in Management Engineering is a profile meant to work mainly in private and public industrial companies, service or consulting businesses and to free-lance activities. He has an exceptionally widely cross-field training assuring him the ability to assess the whole range of typical companies problems and, therefore, makes him especially fit to attain managing or entrepreneurial positions.
During his professional activity he will be able to deal with the advanced and integrated design of production systems, management of plants and resources optimisation, organisation and management of production, logistics, materials supply and management, business organisation, auditing, assessment of investments, management of company problems as it regards environmental and security matters. More specifically, in the company he (as entrepreneur, manager or consultant) will be able to play the role of innovator in terms of technologies, organisational forms, of business models and strategies having the specific aim of assuring the development and growth of the company itself in the long run.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Numerical Methods
- Commercial Law
- Organizational Dynamics and Behavior
- Economics of innovation
- Management of energy systems
- Production Planning and Control
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 6 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic title awarded at a University or a post-secondary title awarded in non-University Higher Institute allowing, in the local country, continuing further university studies (only in the case in which the secondary study titles was awarded upon completion of at least 12-year schooling period). Official translation in the Italian language and consular legalization of the title.
- Declaration of value of the title issued by the Italian Diplomatic Representation competent for the territory;
- University certificate – duly checked by the Diplomatic Representation – stating the exams passed as well as each discipline, detailed programs and hours of theoretical-practical training activity envisaged for the title awarded. The post-secondary studies (exams and credits) already completed can be stated by the “diploma supplement”, in countries where applicable.
International2200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2200 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2200 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.