Executive Master of Arts in Health Care Mission at Aquinas Institute of Theology offer a unique model of formation for persons and institutions. Using an adaptation of Ken Wilber’s Integral Model, our emphasis is on facilitating personal transformation that ultimately fosters institutional transformation on behalf of the Reign of God.
The EMAHCM provides leaders with:
- A strong foundation in the Catholic theological tradition particularly as it relates to the healing ministry of Jesus
- The courage to identify and implement organizational activities that sustain and nurture Catholic identity while working to bring about systemic change
- The knowledge and skills to help Catholic health ministry to think theologically about its future
- The capacity to grapple with complex ethical, legal, organizational and policy issues in light of the Catholic theological tradition
- The personal and spiritual maturity needed to cultivate "executive presence" and to serve as an effective ministry leader in Catholic health care
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Practical Theology tor Health Ministry Leaders
- Interpreting Sacred Texts for the Healing Ministry
- Jesus, the church, and the Healing Ministry
- Sacraments for the Healing Ministry
- Catholic Social Teaching; Foundations and Applications for the Healing Minsty
- Health Care Ethics
- Organizational Ethics
- Advocacy, Ethics & Public Policy
- Leadership Competencies for Ministry Leaders
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 1985 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- International applicants are required to demonstrate English fluency. See the question below for more details.
- If you will require a visa, complete the International Student Supplemental Application. This will require you prove you can fund your studies at Aquinas. See the below section for details.
- Applicants with an active F-1 Visa who wish to transfer their current SEVIS record to Aquinas Institute from another institution are exempt from this supplemental application, but must complete the Transfer Verification Form available from the Registrar’s Office.
- If your collegiate studies were done outside the United States, you will need to complete a transcript evaluation. See this section in the FAQs for more details.
International30960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 860 USD per credit during 12 months.
National30960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 860 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Louis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.