And for good reason: rapid changes in the health insurance industry coupled with an aging population in the US has created an unprecedented demand for healthcare services, services which require qualified administrators and managers who have the skills and knowledge they need to improve both quality and efficiency of services.
An MS degree in Health Services Administration can give you the credential you need to succeed whether you’re currently an administrator or aspire to be one.
Our flexible, affordable program is designed to accommodate the demands of working professionals while providing the real-world skills you’ll need to sharpen your skills in management, finance, decision-making, research, and leadership whether you're attending part or full-time.
What You'll Learn
Once you graduate with your master's degree in Health Services Administration from D’Youville College you'll:
- Understand the complex dynamics of the US healthcare system and its implications for management and administration.
- Possess advanced skills in written and verbal communication that will allow you to collaborate with other professionals, manage health services employees, and lead a wide range of healthcare organizations.
- Be adept at applying business skills in a healthcare environment.
- Apply basic research techniques to assess and evaluate key performance indicators in a healthcare setting.
- Understand and be skilled at applying the key components of ethics, law, and privacy in a health services environment.
- Demonstrate your competency, responsibility, accountability, and growth in your chosen field.
- Be comfortable engaging in both scholarly and professional settings.
- Health Systems Organization & Management
- HR Mgt in Health Care Organizations
- Health Care Finance
- Applications of Health Care Finance
- Legal & Ethical Issues in HCO
- Applied Biostatistics
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 1518 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Complete an online graduate application for admission (no application fee).
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges/university attended.
- Submit an admissions statement/essay specifically addressing how the program will be of benefit to you and the community you serve (about 250 words).
- Submit two letters of recommendation from employers, professional supervisors, colleagues, or previous professors.
- Submit a current resume.
International18513 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1102 USD per credit during 30 months.
National18513 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1102 USD per credit during 30 months.
Living costs for Buffalo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.