The Radiation Sciences (Medical Physics-Radiation Biology) program at McMaster University provides scientific method and knowledge to certain industrial sectors, especially the Health Care and Nuclear industries.
- The program consists of a research thesis-based MSc in three streams, Medical Physics, Radiation Biology and Medical Radiation Sciences.
- Research is conducted with faculty using McMaster radiation facilities or at area hospitals
- Radiation Health Risks and Benefits or
- Radiation Effects in Plants and Animals
- Modern Radiation Biology - Implications for the certainty with which scientific positions are held
- Advanced Clinical Practicum in Medical Radiation Sciences
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Biotechnology Media Management View 19 other Masters in Media Management in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Honours Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- B+ (B- for Engineering) minimum average, based on a full year equivalent of final year courses (3rd/4th level) relevant to the program
- Each program may set additional/higher requirements. Please review the program website for details.
- Degrees and grades from foreign universities are evaluated for their equivalency to McMaster’s. Please contact the program for specific details.
- Departments or programs may establish additional requirements, such as scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Admission is competitive: meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission
- The admission decision is not subject to appeal
- Applicants who do not meet the above mentioned requirements, should consult the Graduate Calendar to determine the requirements for exceptional cases
International11396 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5698 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National4204 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2102 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Hamilton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.