The professional profiles trained by this Master’s Cultural Heritage and Enogastronomy program at the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO will be able to develop actual professional skills in the following sectors:
- Private or public organizations devoted to the promotion and development of the land with particular reference to the tourist activities and to the cultural heritage linked to enogastronomy;
- Agencies and companies dealing with the design, management and promotion of cultural events aimed at matching the history of the land with its enogastronomic culture;
- Tourist businesses devoted to the travel organization (networks of businesses, tour operators, networks of agencies) or to the supply of tourist-accommodation services (hotels or resorts, sports, cultural or historical attractions, fairs managing boards) that focus their business activities on the capacity to manage tourist flows;
- Knowledge and History of the Territory
- Promotion of Cultural Heritage
- Economics of Cultural Heritage
- Management and Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Ethnic Studies
In order to complete your matriculation, you will have to submit to UNINETTUNO:
- The duly-signed matriculation application;
- The duly-signed Contract with the Student;
- Copy of identity document;
- Copy of fiscal code card or health insurance card;
International2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!