Project Management from International Telematic University UNINETTUNO deal with the training of professional profiles possessing managerial skills to support project management in the different sectors in which he works.
Students at Project Management from International Telematic University UNINETTUNO will:
- gain economic-managerial tools and skills aimed at cooperation both during the project design and execution phases.
- check the project progress and detect any problems to be dealt with as it regards both project progress and the quality of production as well as organization
- report these problems to the supervisor of the project or of parts of it.
- possess the skills needed to monitor the company performance against its mission and the attainment of its objectives by maximizing the exploitation of the resources used.
- Operational Research
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Logistics and Product Support
- Business Organization
- Economics and Business Management
- Innovation Economy
- Numerical Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 29 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- This first-level Master’s Course is addressed to students who earn a three-year university degree in a study course of the Engineering Faculty or a three-year university degree in a study course in the field of Economic Sciences or Statistical Sciences.
- English Proficiency
- Identity document (Identity Card or Passport)
- Health Insurance Card or Fiscal Code (for all those residing in Italy)
- Document certifying the title of access to the degree course (Parchment: High School Diploma or Degree) or self-certification of the same.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.