The Global Health Policy (Distance learning) programme at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine focuses on approaches to effective policy-making which contributes to the protection and promotion of population health in a globalising world, at both national and transnational level.
These programmes are aimed at students and professionals from both health and non-health backgrounds who seek to understand more about the policy environment associated with issues of global health.
They will be of value especially to those seeking to assume positions related to issues of global health policy in national, regional or global health organisations, health-related research institutions, non-governmental organisations and private consultancies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Economics of Global Health Policy
- The Politics of Global Health Policy
- Environmental Change and Global Health Policy
- Issues in Global Health Policy
- Project Management and Research Coordination
- Regulatory Affairs, Good Clinical Practice and Ethics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Postgraduate Certificate – 60 credits
- Postgraduate Diploma – 120 credits
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 277 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- All applicants are required to have:
- For entry to the programme, you will need the equivalent of a UK first or second-class honours degree from an acceptable institution.
- Relevant subjects include sciences (e.g. biology, medicine, nursing, pharmacy) or social sciences (e.g. anthropology, demography, development, economics, environmental studies, geography, human rights, international relations, law, politics, sociology).
- Qualifications from around the world are accepted; for further guidance please see University of London's qualifications for entrance. Students who do not satisfy the entrance requirements may still be admitted at the discretion of LSHTM on the basis of their academic qualifications, work experience and references.
To get the most from your studies, your computer should have at least the following minimum specification:
- screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or greater
- sufficient bandwidth to download documents should be 50 MB
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National8000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
- Postgraduate Diploma £12,670
- Postgraduate Certificate £9,360
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.