The Energy Management master’s course at the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO deal with questions related to energy efficiency in the civil and industrial sectors, energy certification and energy efficiency improvement of buildings. It deals with a rational use of energy, energy production based and renewable sources and integrated storage systems, the use of home automation aimed at energy saving. It will supply the competences on applicable laws and on energy free market. The course objective is training professional profiles capable of operating in the energy industry, being involved in processes of existing energy resources management and in realizing new highly-efficient energy systems. The course meets the increasing demand of professional profiles skilled in this field also in the light of Community directives and national regulations promoting energy efficiency improvement and production of energy from renewable sources.
At the end of this study path the student will be able to meet energy problems in the civil and industrial industries. He will be able to provide advice for the realization of small-size plants for producing energy from renewable sources and will be able to propose solutions to improve energy efficiency in the buildings, housing and industrial sectors. He will possess the skills to make an energy certification of a building. It will possess the skills to carry on free-lance activities in the field of energy highly-efficient buildings and in the energy improvement of existing buildings.
Training activities structuring
During the course issues such as innovative methodologies for energy efficiency in the civil and industrial sectors, energy highly-efficient material applicable to buildings, innovative home automation solution for automated service supply, innovative technology aimed at energy saving in historical buildings, methodologies for electric power micro-production from reviewable sources will be treated.The modules envisaged by this master’s course are as follows:
- Basics of energetics
- Project management
- Buildings energy certification
- Thermal engineering, environmental technologies and energy efficiency
- Electric power supply and intelligent management
- Rational management of energy
- Energy related legislation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basics of Energetics
- Project Management
- Energy Certification of Buildings
- Complements of Technical Physics
- Rational Energy Management and Regulation in the Energy
- Safety and Construction Sites
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Academic title awarded at a University or a post-secondary title awarded in non-University Higher Institute allowing, in the local country, continuing further university studies (only in the case in which the secondary study titles was awarded upon completion of at least 12-year schooling period). Official translation in the Italian language and consular legalization of the title.
- Declaration of value of the title issued by the Italian Diplomatic Representation competent for the territory;
- University certificate – duly checked by the Diplomatic Representation – stating the exams passed as well as each discipline, detailed programs and hours of theoretical-practical training activity envisaged for the title awarded. The post-secondary studies (exams and credits) already completed can be stated by the “diploma supplement”, in countries where applicable.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during .
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.