Anyone holding an engineering, technology or science degree who meets eligibility criteria can enroll in the Master's of Engineering Entrepreneurship and Innovation (MEEI) degree program, offered by McMaster University.
Areas of Research
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
The module courses are:
- Entrepreneurial Opportunity Identification
- Leadership for Innovation
- Enterprise Opportunity Development
- Business Launch and Development
- Total Sustainability Management
- Proof-of-Concept Studio
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management General Engineering & Technology View 21 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Canada
- Honours Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- B+ (B- for Engineering) minimum average, based on a full year equivalent of final year courses (3rd/4th level) relevant to the program
- Each program may set additional/higher requirements. Please review the program website for details.
- Degrees and grades from foreign universities are evaluated for their equivalency to McMaster’s. Please contact the program for specific details.
- Departments or programs may establish additional requirements, such as scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Admission is competitive: meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission
- The admission decision is not subject to appeal
- Applicants who do not meet the above mentioned requirements, should consult the Graduate Calendar to determine the requirements for exceptional cases
International23100 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11550 CAD per semester during 20 months.
National6480 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3240 CAD per semester during 20 months.
Living costs for Hamilton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.