Becoming Product Designer in Milan today is a recognized value on professionalism. BE A MASTER OF PRODUCT DESIGN!
The Politecnico, together with its advanced production system and a top-class historic culture, creates for its master students access to this value.
Politecnico’s technical and design culture, placed in Design 5th place in the world and powered by Italian design masters such as Marco Zanuso and Achille Castiglioni, is integrated with the high technology and engineering expertise in the field of production and innovative materials, feeding the tradition of excellence from the Nobel Prize for Chemistry Giulio Natta to our day.
It is a high profile professionalism the Specializing Master purpose, placing the designer and product design expert in line with contemporary technology and innovation, starting from a solid tradition on creativity and method.
This Specializing Master in Industrial Design Engineering and Innovation at POLI.design - Milan (Italy), directed by Prof. Matteo O. Ingaramo, was created to mold capable designers who can manage the entire development of a new product from the initial concept to the manufacturing stage.
- Placement may be in design studios that assist in various stages of product development, from concept to engineering.
- Placement at companies from market segments characteristic of Italian industry, such as home appliances, business equipment, lighting, furniture, toys, and childcare products.
- Program graduates who opt for consultancy will find they have enhanced capacity to interact with the entrepreneurial environment.
Their job description will be expert product designer and project manager with a theoretical background to match significant accomplishments in applying them to manufacturing processes. After achieving the needed field experience, graduates can aspire to roles as product manager in charge of developing new products.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer-aided Design (CAD)
- Processes and Criteria for Designing
- Production Processes and Methods
- Financial Evaluation of a Design
- Quality Control and Certification, Patenting
- Materials and Technologies
- Enterprise and Innovation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- for Italian / foreign citizens with a qualification obtained in Italy within October 25th
- for Extra U.E. citizens within September 25th, 2021
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Innovation Management General Engineering & Technology View 12 other Masters in Industrial Design in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Legacy Laurea or Diploma degree or current Laurea or specialization degree in engineering, architecture, or industrial design.
- Foreign students may present equivalent degrees earned abroad.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.