Programme Features of the Hospitality and Tourist Accomodation Management offered by Euroaula Tourism School Barcelona
- Technical Knowledge
Acquire the technical knowledge required for key decision-making in the tourism accommodation sector.
- Hotel Management
Assimilate the skills and strategic vision required for managing hotels.
- Key Tools
Learn in depth about the core tools used in Revenue Management and e-Commerce.
- Leadership and Team Leadership
Develop the ability to lead teams and manage finances in hotel establishments.
Our Faculty is lead by a team of active managers and specialists to enhance excellence in post-university learning.
- Hotel Director
- Hotel Sub-Director
- Tourism Consultant
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Area Manager
Get a Double Recognised Degree:
The qualificcation awarded by the University of Girona is a specific qualification issued by the University of Girona Foundation, which is fully recognised
The degree earned by Euroaula, Tourism School Barcelona, is an Euroaula specific title. Euroaula has been training future tourism professionals for over 30 years.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureWe offer a fully practical and innovative programme based on current contents and real case studies. The faculty is made of graduates, entrepreneurs, tourism experts and sector professionals.
- Strategic Management in a Global Business Environment
- Corporate Finance and Management Accounting
- Systems and Operations
- Human Resources Management: Leadership and Teamwork Skills
- Principles of Online Marketing, Social Networks and Online Reputation
- Relationship Marketing and Customer Experience
- Management Communication Skills
- Business Ethics and Sustainability
- Competitive Strategies in the Hospitality Industry
- Properties’ Development and Planning New Ventures
- Marketing Management for Services
- Managing Resources in Hospitality
- Revenue Management for Hospitality
- International Sales Management
- Hotel Management Simulator
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation for the Hospitality Industry
- Final Dissertation
- Professionals who wish to enter International Hotel Management and management of Tourist Lodgings.
- Graduate and diploma holders who wish to gear their career towards the hotel business and management of tourist lodgings.
- Profesisonals who wish to create their own enterprise-start up (hotels, hostals, bed and breakfasts, etc...).
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 33 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Official University Degree
- If the official Degree is not from Spain, it will be necessary to translate and legalize it.
- In case of not having an official Degree, a document must be submitted with the last studies.
- Copy of your passport / DNI (ID)
- Motivation letter
- Current curriculum vitae
International7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 EUR per year during 9 months.
National7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 EUR per year during 9 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.