According to their professionnal aims, students at this BioHealth Engineering program at Université Grenoble Alpes can build courses related to three main topics:
- health-environment relationships
- innovative medical devices
Non french speaking students with a background in:
- molecular biology, cellular biology and biotechnologies (biotechnology courses)
- biology, biochemistry, toxicology (health-environement courses)
- medical imaging, signal processing, informatics, ... (innovative medical devices courses)
This programme is also open to students with a medical or pharmaceutical background.
This MSc can also be selected by french speaking students wishing to follow courses in english and to include a mobility in their M2 year (courses or internship).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourse include:
- Computer-based medicine for chronic diseases (ESI summer school archamps)
- Molecular tools for the diagnosis and treatment of genetic diseases
- Proteomics for health research
- Technological innovation in health
- Computational biology
- French as a foreign language
- Research project - long internship
- Computer-aided drug design : therapeutic applications
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The master of Health Engineering is open in initial training and continuing education.
- The 2nd year is accessible on file (and / or interview) to the candidates having validated the 1st year of master of a compatible course or else by a validation of studies or acquired according to the conditions determined by the university or Training.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.