This requires new types of managers who are able to lead teams and organizations across distances and varied national contexts, act in ever-changing environments, foresee changes, identify opportunities wherever they arise, and balance multiple cultural expectations. These global managers, who face new and increasingly challenging global situations, must develop specific skills and capabilities.
Adopting a multidisciplinary approach and multicultural emphasis, the Master International Manager (MIM) by Université Grenoble Alpes is dedicated to students with a background in management who want to prepare themselves for an international career. The program is designed to help them develop hard and soft skills within an international dimension. Using the main pillars of international corporate management (international finance and accounting, international economics, international marketing, international human resources, etc.), the program first aims at mastering core business disciplines and gaining a real understanding of global business issues.
In addition, the program enables students to develop intercultural competences. It fosters their ability to select and analyze relevant information, make decisions, initiate actions, cope with pressure, gain perspective, practice innovation.
Dedicated to students with a background in economics or management, the Master International Manager program adopts a global focus on international business. With an international class (around 20 different nationalities represented on average), an international faculty of academics and business executives, extremely varied projects and assignments (global business game, international start-up project, long-term internship), the MIM program is both an intense and enjoyable experience.
- Exports Manager: supervising a sales team in a specific geographical area, in line with the firm's export and sales policy and the local market regulations, managing the sales forces, analyzing local markets to define export strategies.
- International Business Engineer: in technical field, includes Budget management, preparing cost estimates and financial reporting as well as supervising sub-contracting or outsourcing and managing a project to completion.
- Head of or assistant to the Marketing Department: fieldwork to prospect new markets or in Companies' export departments, developing relations with suppliers and customers.
- Consultant in International Development: advising on the development and implementation of companies' international schemes, analyzing a company's global presence and its capacity to export, defining geographical targets and strategic actions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Course include:
- International business tools
- Applied International Business
- International finance and accounting
- Global Markets and Strategies
- Managing people in a global context
- Challenges of the global economy
- International business in practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) View 162 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Eligibility : University degree of 240 ECTS; for non-Europeans, a 4-year university degree minimum (approved by a university committee). Application form.
- Advanced level in English (TOEIC, TOEFL, BULATS, IELTS, CLES, Cambridge Assessment English ou test Erasmus+ OLS)
- Admission : Interview with a committee of academics and international business specialists
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.