Because a varied background is a true asset when implementing management and leadership skills, notably in the context of a fast changing environment, the Master in Applied Corporate Management is intended for students with educational background other than management or business. The program aims to help them leverage their past education by combining the knowledge they gained with management expertise, which will make them more competitive in the job market.
The Master in Applied Corporate Management at Université Grenoble Alpes (UGA) is a 12-month program focused on all areas in the management of organizations. The curriculum emphasizes on both understanding business fundamentals and developing managerial skills.The program targets explicitly students from non-business areas (engineering, art, law, philosophy, history, technology and computer sciences, etc.) who want to develop management expertise, either because they plan to work as a manager or because they know they will need managerial competencies in their professional life.
If you want to know:
- what is the language of business
- how businesses are organized
- how corporations develop and implement their strategies
- how they deal with risk
- how they make investments and finance their growth
- how they respond to market needs
- how they attract and retain customers
- how they align human resources policy with business strategy
Then, the Master in Applied Corporate Management is made for you.
Career options for this program are extremely varied. They depend mostly on students first-degrees and professional career plans.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategies and markets
- Environment of business
- Tool courses
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Managing people
- Finance and accounting
- Management in practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Corporate Communication Corporate Social Responsibility View 4 other Masters in Corporate Social Responsibility in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The master ACM targets students from non-business areas (engineering, art, law, philosophy, history, technology computer sciences) French and European candidates should hold a university degree of 240 ECTS credits.
- For non-European candidates, a 4-year university degree minimum is required, and prior studies will be examined and approved by a university committee.
- Advanced level in English (TOEIC, TOEFL, BULATS, IELTS, CLES, Cambridge Assessment English or Erasmus + OLS test).
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.