Graduates of the (MM/MBA) in Aviation Management will demonstrate the critical thinking and problem solving skills required of successful managers in the field of aviation, including planning, operations management, and forecasting.
Graduates must also exhibit their understanding of the ever growing challenges of safety and security ubiquitous in the field of aviation.
Students in some programs may be required to attend classes at different locations.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Air Carrier Operations
- Air Transportation System
- Aviation Safety
- Aviation and Airport Security
- Airport Operations and Management
- Air Cargo Operations
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
National American University operates on a quarter system. The registration deadline is typically one-week prior to the start of the course.
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 406 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Evidence of secondary and/or post-secondary education
- English proficiency
- International financial certification
- Copy of passport: Provide a copy of your passport and the passports of your spouse or children who will be eligible visa dependents. Each passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of application.
International13194 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13194 USD per year and a duration of .
National13194 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13194 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.