The Workforce Education Leadership Program offered by Alcorn State University is designed to prepare graduates to become facilitators of workforce, industry, and community change that will meet the needs of an increasingly diverse clientele. The main objective of this program is to train students to be employed in workforce education leadership positions at rural community colleges.
About the programme
- Courses offered only at ASU may be taken by distance education by MSU students and vice versa. That is, students at either university are encouraged to take some of their courses at the other institution, usually via distance education techniques. (Each institution's name will appear on each diploma.)
- The graduate program for the Master of Science in Workforce Education Leadership requires completion of 36 semester credit hours of course work which includes 12 semester graduate hours of Required Courses; 24 semester graduate hours of approved electives.
- Research in Industrial and Occupational Education
- Federal and State Job Training Programs
- Vocational Administration Certification Course
- Philosophy and Admin of Vocational Education
- Qualitative Research Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Educational Leadership View 193 other Masters in Educational Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Alcorn State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- To be considered for admission, an international student must submit the regular application for admission form and transcript(s) from high school and/or colleges previously attended. The transcripts must be submitted for evaluation. The evaluations must be completed by a certified professional credential evaluation service of a course-by-course evaluation.
- A minimum composite score of 21 on the American College Test (ACT) or 990 or above on the SAT is required.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required to adequately determine proficiency in the English language. A minimum composite score of 525 (195 computer-based) on the TOEFL is required.
International8172 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4086 USD per semester during 24 months.
National8172 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4086 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.