Oriental Medicine from Acupuncture and Massage College helps students get the skills to become Acupuncture Physicians.
The curriculum consists of 46 courses designed to give you the holistic medical education you need to successfully treat patients and to find employment after graduation.
Successfully completing the Oriental Medicine program prepares and qualifies our graduates to sit for the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Board Examination (NCCAOM), which is required by the State of Florida Board of Acupuncture for legal employment as an Acupuncture Physician in Florida.
The large network of Acupuncture and Massage College alumni and local connections provide ample opportunity to find work after graduation. For example, local businesses which have recently employed our Oriental Medicine graduates include:
- Advanced Healing Wellness Center
- Acupuncture Centers of South Florida
- The Wholesome Lotus
- Benessere Miami
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Modern Western science
- Asian Bodywork: Heal with your Hands
- Chinese Herbology: Mother Nature's Pharmacy
- Acupuncture Clinic: Real healing. Real paitents.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
A student may be accepted for admission at any time prior to the beginning of the program semester.
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine Complementary & Alternative Medicine View 355 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcripts accompanied by a certified document providing English translation
- International students must also submit a Declaration of Finance form to be completed by their banks or Sponsor’s Bank.
- A completed application form.
- A non-refundable application fee of $50.
- A digital photograph taken by the Admissions Director
- A signed, dated, and typewritten essay on “Why I want to be an Acupuncture Physician/Massage Therapist” (500 words)
- Official copies of their college transcripts sent directly to the College.
- Two signed letters of recommendation on letterhead.
- A personal interview with the Academic Dean.
- Completed a two-year (60-semester credits or 90 quarter credits) college-level education in English in an institution recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education or from an equivalent English language institution in another country.
- Must pass a TOEFL, IELTS exams
International15563 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46689 USD for the full programme during 36 months.
National15563 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46689 USD for the full programme during 36 months.
Living costs for Berkeley
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.