The Advanced Practice in Healthcare (Global) programme from University of Birmingham will enable you to advance your practice and develop skills essential to the role of the advanced practitioner and clinical team leader.
This multi-professional programme will allow you to explore and advance your specialist area of practice. You will benefit from the knowledge provided by experienced clinical academics and researchers. There are opportunities to choose from a wide range of optional modules to fit with your specialist area. Theoretical and practical sessions are delivered in world-class learning facilities.
Why study this course
- This programme is based on the successful MSc Advanced Clinical Practice providing high quality teaching and research skills to overseas, non NHS students.
- We offer a combination of academic theory and practical teaching on topics of global interest and relevance to healthcare employers.
- We focus on developing the mind and encouraging you to exchange ideas in order to promote stimulating debate.
- Our excellent, interdisciplinary teaching is led by world-leading research and teaching staff.
- The PGCert award is an excellent asset for UK healthcare professionals whose post or promotion requires leadership skills.
This programme is aimed at healthcare professionals from a variety of clinical settings who want to develop their research and leadership skills and clinical expertise at Masters level. This programme will be of interest globally to those wishing to work at advanced levels of practice or those who are currently working as specialist practitioners in bespoke clinical areas.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Creating and Applying Evidence
- Leadership and Management in Healthcare
- Clinical Health Assessment
- Transforming Healthcare and Service Design
- Current Issues in Health
- Research project/Dissertation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing Health Sciences View 735 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
We accept a range of qualifications to the equivalent of a UK 2:1
You can satisfy our English language requirements in two ways:
- by holding an English language qualification to the right level;
- by taking and successfully completing one of our English courses for international students.
International23310 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23310 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Global Scholarships for Excellence
- Overseas Research Scholarships
International students can often gain funding through overseas research scholarships, Commonwealth scholarships or their home government.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.