Whilst enabling these practitioners to develop the required clinical competence profile for registration with the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC), the Osteopathy (pre-registration) course at British School of Osteopathy aims to produce clinicians who have the knowledge and skills to integrate osteopathy with their existing healthcare practice in sports therapy, chiropractic, physiotherapy or medicine.
- soft-tissue techniques
- joint manipulation
- joint mobilisation
- exercise rehabilitation
- general healthcare advice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Health Sciences View 161 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Evidence of recent engagement in musculoskeletal care, preferably two years minimum.
- Applicants unable to provide evidence of at least 2 years recent engagement in musculoskeletal care will be expected to enrol on and successfully complete the pre-enrolment “Introduction to osteopathy” bridging course for the MSc PR.
- Successful completion of an IPA event at the UCO.
- Selection will be by application form. Pre-selected applicants will be invited for an interview and selection day.
International11100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11100 GBP per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA9700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9700 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.