With a Master's degree in Computing and Economics from University of Zurich, your in-depth knowledge will be in particularly high demand in any company involved in electronic markets. Your education will enable you, for example, to optimize the design of Internet advertising platforms or devise new online auctions.
Potential employers include both major international companies and small startups who are developing new electronic markets. With an innovative idea, you could even start your own business. Moreover, graduates with the right aptitude have the opportunity to complete a doctorate, an outstanding foundation for an academic career.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Courses included:
- Mobile Communication Systems
- Advanced Banking
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Advanced Financial Economics
- Advanced Industrial Economics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Informatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences View 36 other Masters in Economics in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- In order to be admitted to a Master's degree program, an applicant must meet the requirements set out in the ordinance on admission to studies at the University of Zurich. Student Services review the application in this regard.
- The Faculty will then subject the application documents to a specialized academic review and determine the applicant's level of study. The decision is based on an evaluation of the curriculum of the program of studies completed, as well as other documents
International1360 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 680 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA1360 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 680 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fee is 720 CHF.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.