The Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner program of North Park University will provide you with valuable skills and additional classroom and clinical experience, as well as prepare you for future career advancement.
Where Alumni Work
- NorthShore University HealthSystem
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Presence Health Saint Joseph Hospital
- John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital of Cook County
- Advocate Health Care
- Northwestern Medicine
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Scientific Inquiry and Knowledge Development
- Health Care Systems: Organization and Resources
- Population Based Health Care
- Professional Communication & Collaboration
- Advanced Practice Nursing: Role Concepts and Transitions
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 805 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- North Park uses an online admission system that allows you to complete an application for the School of Nursing and Health Sciences entirely online.
International23850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 795 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 795 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.