During the Nursing - Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner program of North Park University you’ll develop valuable skills through classroom and clinical experience and be prepared to advance your career.
Where Alumni Work
- Kindred Healthcare
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Edward Hines Jr. VA Hospital
- Northwestern Hospital
- Illinois Bone and Joint Institute, LLC
- Zalwango Health and Wellness Concierge, P.C.
- Scientific Inquiry and Knowledge Development
- Health Care Systems: Organization and Resources
- Population Based Health Care
- Professional Communication & Collaboration
- Advanced Practice Nursing: Role Concepts and Transitions
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Gerontology View 136 other Masters in Gerontology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- North Park uses an online admission system at no cost that allows you to complete an application entirely online.
International23850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 795 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 795 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.