The Organizational Leadership program of North Park University teaches you important leadership competencies, including critical relationship-building and decision-making skills that will help you manage the multifaceted and complex process of achieving a desired outcome in your work. From implementing a new policy to motivating an organization around change, you will learn best leadership practices in the corporate, nonprofit, and government sectors.
Study In-Person or Online
The North Park MOL can be completed through traditional face-to-face classes, 100% online, or through a combination of formats. Classes are available at our main campus in Chicago or at the University Center of Lake County in suburban Grayslake. Online courses work around your schedule, with no specific weekly class time. Choose the combination of class locations that fits your learning style and schedule.
Advance your career through professional coursework that includes:
- Change Leadership
- Multi-Sector Convergence and Social Responsibility
- Strategic Planning and Group Facilitation
- Team Leadership
- Nonprofit Management Theory and Application
- Review the courses and requirements for the MOL degree.
- Organizational Behavior and Ethics
- Ethical Leadership and Decision-Making
- Human Resource Management
- Diversity and Conflict
- Negotiation and Influence
- Talent Development and Retention
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesLeadership View 563 other Masters in Leadership in United States
- An official transcript evaluation performed by World Education Services or Educational Credential Evaluators. This evaluation should be a course-by-course report.
- A bank statement and a North Park Financial Resources Statement (complete the first column only) showing available funds and support of a minimum of USD $38,000, exclusive of North Park scholarship assistance.
- Copies of your passport and, if available, your visa and current I-20.
- An official TOEFL score in compliance with North Park University’s English Proficiency Requirement.
International41314 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1205 USD per credit during 21 months.
National41314 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1205 USD per credit during 21 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.