The Business Administration program at Cedar Crest College prepares you to advance your career through an innovative curriculum that is designed to provide you with the tools, experiences and support necessary to develop as a leader and innovator. You will build a career-focused analytic portfolio that demonstrates your course knowledge and mastery and can be leveraged for potential employers.
- Women’s Leadership Focus: Explore challenges to women in leadership paths and work toward overall gender equity in employment. Perfect for male allies, too!
- Flexible: The online option allows you to earn your degree anywhere, anytime. You can apply to the program and start classes in the fall, spring or summer.
- Accreditation: The Business, Management and Economics Department at Cedar Crest College is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), which is recognized by employers and graduate programs for its high-quality standards. The MBA program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- Affordable: 12 and 24-month plans of study are available for students seeking financial aid; longer-term options are available for students seeking employer reimbursement. Through our Pathways for Professional Excellence program, the College offers tuition discounts to employees or members of our partner organization. See www.cedarcrest.edu/pathways for full listing.
- Experienced Faculty – Personalized Attention: All courses are taught by our esteemed Cedar Crest faculty who have expertise in both corporate and small business settings. These professors serve as your advisors and mentors.
- Decision-Making for the Business Leader
- Governance, Ethics and Public Policy
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Marketing Management, Strategy and Analytics
- Managerial Economics and Modeling
- Intercultural Communication and Global Perspectives
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1516 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Cedar Crest College and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Submit an application, two letters of recommendation, a current resume, official transcript of bachelor degree, GRE or GMAT scores (scores not required if you have two years of professional work experience).
International31140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 865 USD per credit during 12 months.
National31140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 865 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Allentown
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.