The Nonprofit Administration program of North Park University covers all the disciplines essential to running effective, mission-driven organizations, from fundraising to financial decision-making to governance. A particular focus on strategic management, as well as relevant regulations and external reporting requirements, will help you develop the skills you need to serve as an executive in both small and large organizations.
Where North Park Alumni Work
- American Medical Association Foundation
- Hephzibah Children’s Association
- Community Human Services, Inc.
- Albany Park Community Center
- Lake Forest-Lake Bluff Historical Society
- Million Dollar Round Table Foundation
- Girl Scouts of America
- Carmel Catholic High School
- University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Casa Central
- Organizational Behavior and Ethics
- Ethical Leadership and Decision-Making
- Nonprofit Financial Management
- Nonprofit Financial Decision Making
- Nonprofit Marketing Analysis and Consumer Behavior
- Multi-Sector Convergence and Social Responsibility
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Econometrics View 178 other Masters in Econometrics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An official transcript evaluation performed by World Education Services or Educational Credential Evaluators. This evaluation should be a course-by-course report.
- A bank statement and a North Park Financial Resources Statement (complete the first column only) showing available funds and support of a minimum of USD $38,000, exclusive of North Park scholarship assistance.
- Copies of your passport and, if available, your visa and current I-20.
- An official TOEFL score in compliance with North Park University’s English Proficiency Requirement.
International25142 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44000 USD for the full programme during 21 months.
National25142 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44000 USD for the full programme during 21 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.