The Higher Education Administration program of North Park University is designed for individuals who desire to be leaders and managers in the field—administrators, faculty, policy makers, and anyone who wants to help their colleges and universities succeed in our changing marketplace. You’ll develop the skills you need to manage teams, understand the higher-ed customer, and lead your organization through legal and ethical considerations.
Where North Park Alumni Work
- Northeastern Illinois University
- Education Tutoring and Consulting Services
- Rotary International
- The University of Chicago
- Taylor University
- Roosevelt University College of Education
- Organizational Behavior and Ethics
- Ethical Leadership and Decision-Making
- Nonprofit Financial Management
- Nonprofit Marketing Analysis and Consumer Behavior
- Higher Education Administration
- Higher Education Organization and Governance
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducational Psychology Teaching Higher Education View 1897 other Masters in Teaching in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An official transcript evaluation performed by World Education Services or Educational Credential Evaluators. This evaluation should be a course-by-course report.
- A bank statement and a North Park Financial Resources Statement (complete the first column only) showing available funds and support of a minimum of USD $38,000, exclusive of North Park scholarship assistance.
- Copies of your passport and, if available, your visa and current I-20.
- An official TOEFL score in compliance with North Park University’s English Proficiency Requirement.
International25142 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44000 USD for the full programme during 21 months.
National25142 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44000 USD for the full programme during 21 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.