The Master of Business Administration program of North Park University covers advanced topics in finance, economics, organizational behavior, strategic management, marketing management, and more.
The broad, interdisciplinary nature of an MBA has made it an established stepping stone for advancement to leadership roles in many aspects of business.
Where North Park Alumni Work
- Chicago Board of Trade
- JPMorgan Chase
- Kaiser Permanente
- The Northern Trust Company
- The Tribune Company
- U.S. Cellular
- World Vision – Middle East
- Zebra Technologies
- Organizational Behavior and Ethics
- Ethical Leadership and Decision-Making
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Global Macroeconomics for Managers
- Microeconomics for Managers
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- There are no strict application deadlines, but we encourage you to apply well in advance of the term during which you wish to start.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1489 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An official transcript evaluation performed by World Education Services or Educational Credential Evaluators. This evaluation should be a course-by-course report.
- A bank statement and a North Park Financial Resources Statement (complete the first column only) showing available funds and support of a minimum of USD $38,000, exclusive of North Park scholarship assistance.
- Copies of your passport and, if available, your visa and current I-20.
- An official TOEFL score in compliance with North Park University’s English Proficiency Requirement.
International25142 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44000 USD for the full programme during 21 months.
National25142 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44000 USD for the full programme during 21 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.