Adult/gerontology primary care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP) serve as the primary health care providers in many settings. KeukaCollege’s program focuses on developing the knowledge and skills necessary to diagnose and treat illness in adults of all ages. As a student in this program, you’ll gain the credentials needed to attain a higher-level leadership and clinical role, allowing you to directly impact patient care and improve health care delivery within your organization.
This program at Keuka College focuses on the assessment and application of clinical reasoning skills with an emphasis on prevention, diagnosis, treatment, or management of chronic or acute health conditions. An evidence-based research model integrates core and specialty coursework and training to promote strategies for change as leaders within the profession of nursing.
- Organizational & Systems Leadership
- Nursing Theory and Research
- Nursing Informatics
- Health Care Policy: Advanced Prac Nurse
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing View 802 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Current Résumé: Show us what your professional and educational experiences have been.
- Official Transcript with GPA: You must submit an official transcript, in English, from every college and university you've attended.
- A Letter of Recommendation: This can come from a teacher, counselor, principal, coach, minister, etc. We require at least one, but you’re welcome to send more. (Not required for transfer students.)
- Personal Statement: This can be a one-page essay to share more about yourself with the admissions review committee.
International37800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37800 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National37800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37800 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Central
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.