As a Criminal Justice Administration student at Keuka College, you’ll gain valuable knowledge that enhances the agencies you work for and prepare you for advanced administrative roles.
Each course examines contemporary topics and case studies through the lens of law enforcement, courts and law, and corrections. Interaction with course materials and your instructors and classmates help you learn the intricacies of being a criminal justice leader in today’s democratic society.
Above all, our master’s program gives you the power of choice. Personalize your interests by choosing a specific area to study. Driven by the student and navigated by the instructor, you’ll focus on the areas that contribute to your personal and professional growth. Topic areas could include: managing the criminal investigative process, the growth of private security across the U.S., border patrol and other homeland security issues, or developing leadership skills in CJ managers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership in Criminal Justice
- Ethics for Criminal Justice Professional
- Admin Issues in CJ Organizations
- Decision Making for CJ Administrators
- Human Resource Administration in CJ
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
Domestic students - Rolling Admissions
DisciplinesCriminology View 164 other Masters in Criminology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Current Résumé: Show us what your professional and educational experiences have been.
- Official Transcript with GPA: You must submit an official transcript, in English, from every college and university you've attended.
- A Letter of Recommendation: This can come from a teacher, counselor, principal, coach, minister, etc. We require at least one, but you’re welcome to send more. (Not required for transfer students.)
- Personal Statement: This can be a one-page essay to share more about yourself with the admissions review committee.
International22260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22260 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National22260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22260 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.