The courses provide the strategic skills to successfully guide companies’ strategies in a digital world that is overflowing with data on customers, products and interactions. By the end of the first semester, you will be able to walk into any company and become digital savvy professionals who know how to benefit from an explosive growth of online technologies to develop business.
As a student of the Digital Marketing and Data Science from Emlyon Business School, you will benefit from a dedicated career track which includes workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, company visits etc.
The Careers Services Department provides continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
Workshops: Careers workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career. Self-assessment tools and individual coaching provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move.
Tools: Our wide range of career tools help you find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers.
Events: Over 300 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business analytics: advanced Excel and SQL
- Excel Basics: Data cleaning, types, filtering, sorting, descriptive stats
- Guerrilla Data Analysis
- Excel Advanced: Formulae, Pivot tables, Excel Dashboards and Reports
- Excel Charts and Stats: Advanced model stats and good charting techniques
- SQL: intro, download the client, connect to cloud server
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Students holding one of the following degrees can apply:
- A validated Master 1 degree or a 4 year Bachelor’s degree equivalent to Bac + 4
- A validated Licence 3 degree or a 3 year Bachelor’s degree equivalent to Bac+3, with an excellent profile (limited to 30% of the cohort)
Mandatory documents (all the documents provided need to be in English or French (except passport and identity card):
- A resume
- A copy of an official valid identity card or passport
- A certified copy of your most recent academic degree
- An enrollment certificate / A certificate of attendance for graduating students
- A certified copy of your transcripts from the first year of your undergraduate education until now
International16333 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA16333 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.