We’ve structured the Teaching program at the University of Saint Francis to help you balance life and school obligations. USF’s online Virtual Campus has up to six start dates during the year, and courses are offered in short eight-week sessions, with a 16-week practicum and 16-week clinical internship cementing your learnings.
Professional Licensure Disclosures
- All education and special education licensure programs at USF meet requirements for Indiana state licensure
- If you desire a license from a state other than Indiana, please contact the State Department of Education for that state for clarification on obtaining licensure
- Relocating to another state during the course of a program could impact whether or not you meet that state’s requirements. Please contact the appropriate licensing agency for professional licensure eligibility requirements.
- USF students enrolled in teacher education programs are being prepared to test for the Indiana teaching licensure exam. However, students are not required to sit for the Indiana licensure exam to earn the degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Learners in Today’s Classroom
- Collaborative Classrooms and Schools
- Integrated Classroom Technology
- Responsive Classroom Management
- Inclusive Content Assessment
- Effective and Inclusive Classrooms
- Diagnosis and Differentiation
- 12 months
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesTeaching View 356 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- A candidate statement
If you are applying for the teaching licensure track, you must also satisfy the following requirements:
- Clearance of the national sex offender check
- A signed teaching disclosure
International525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 525 USD per credit during 12 months.
National525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 525 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.